TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Teach fun online English classes to Latino adults or children! You can earn up to $1700-2200USD /month.
All you need is a white wall, laptop/computer, good wifi, microphone and webcam to teach. Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts. You can work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month. All teaching materials are provided and the students are great!
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English-speaking country.
• At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• A degree in any discipline OR a TEFL certificate. (College students are welcome too!)
• One year experience teaching English.
• Work a minimum of 16 hours a month.
Why teach with LatinHire over other online English teaching companies:
• Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
• Work as much as 48 hours a week right off the bat or as little as 16 hours a month.
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• Students are assigned to you, so there is no need to build up your own student base.
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don't show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you're in.