TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Red Brick Education is looking for English native qualified teachers to join in our client school in China, which is a famous British and Chinese Bilingual International school groups and has K-12 schools in Shanghai, Beijing, Ningbo and Qingdao. All these positions are for August 2021 start, except those that are specifically marked, and they are open to applicants in and out of China.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any.
1. English Natives
2. A good degree from an established university
3. PGCE/QTS or equivalent teaching qualification from your own country
4. 2 or more years of full time, school based, teaching experience (required)
5. Excellent working knowledge of primary curricula (required) English National Curriculum preferred
6. Breadth of subject knowledge across the curriculum up to Key Stage 2 level (required)
7. Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language (desirable)
8. Experience of working in the independent sector (desirable)
1. Ability to inspire children with a love of learning
2. Ability to develop and challenge all children so that each child can achieve their best in the primary school
3. Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life
4. Strong interpersonal-relations and teamworking skills
5. Ability to use ICT to enhance learning
6. Good administrative and organisational abilities
7. Good communication skills
8. Ability to understand the needs, challenges and opportunities of an international school community
9. Rigorous can-do attitude and flexible approach
10 Positive team player with a sense of humour
1. A competitive salary scale which ranges from 207000RMB to 438000RMB per annum based on experience and qualifications
2. Comprehensive medical cover for teacher, spouse and dependents
3. Annual flights for teacher, spouse and dependents
4. Housing allowance
5. Relocation allowance
6. Full remission for tuition fees of staff children in accordance with schools policies
To apply, please email your latest CV to email@example.com