TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Do you love to teach? Is your style of teaching creative and fun? Do you find yourself to be an energetic, organized and flexible person? If your response to all the questions was "Absolutely yes!", check if you would be able to carry out the following duties:
- Teaching online English classes to students that range from pre-school to adults.
- Lesson plan design and implementation.
- Development and preparation of educational materials and activities.
- Evaluation and assessment of students
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- teaching experience different levels, ages and different nationalities of students (classroom and online teaching experience would be ideal)
- a native speaker or a fluent English speaker with TEFL certification
- familiar with different styles of teaching
We offer a great collaborative, positive working environment and long-term cooperation with steady hours. The average work week is Monday to Saturday.
If you have passion for teaching and compassion for learners, we encourage you to apply.
Please send us your CV to email@example.com