TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Description: -EMG Education are looking for highly skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons.
- As part of a project with the Department Of Education and Training in HCMC, EMG Education deliver a CLIL program in English, Maths and Science in Primary, Secondary schools and High schools
-Teach English, Maths and Science;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided.
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at EMG.
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
The successful applicant will:
-Be a native-speaker;
-Have completed a four-year program university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
-Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
-Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
-Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
-Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
-Have a clear background check;
-Have experience working in academic environment;
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, a recent photo and a statement of intent/cover letter.
Questions and applications may be sent to email:
2/ Alternatively you can submit an application in person at EMG office – 19 Võ Văn Tần street, ward 6, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
What EMG offers
1/ Competitive monthly salary. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate
2/ EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
3/ The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG. The employee must provide the required documents.
4/ Transport to and from teaching locations.
5/ Free lunch is provided for all employees.
6/ Up to 22 paid holidays per year - 10 public holidays and 12 days annual leave
7/ Health insurance from Vietnamese Government after obtaining a work permit. The employee pays 447.000 VND/month and the employer pays 894.000 VND/month.
8/ Social insurance from Vietnamese Government after obtaining a work permit. The employer pays fully.