TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Our school based in Wenzhou is looking for 1 music teacher for immediate start. Following is the great package we offer
– Salary + housing allowance: 19 000 RMB- 24 000 RMB-
– Housing allowance: 5,000 RMB
– Airfare reimbursement of 12000 RMB after finishing the contract
– Lunch provided
– All national holiday paid
– Winter and Summer Vacation paid
– 8 days of full paid sick leave valid within a one-year employment contract
– The school will apply and pay for the initial work visa to travel to China, then the work and residence permits when in China
– Medical Insurance provided
– Student level: Primary school
– Working hours: from Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
– 2 days off on the weekend
– First two weeks allocated for orientation and preparation
Requirements for teachers
– Bachelor degree holders major in music
– At least 1 year experience teaching in Music as verified by references
– Passionate and willing to relocate to Wenzhou and start working immediately (should be in China now)
About our organization!
– We are one of the biggest Education Groups located in Shanghai
– Since establishment in 1993, we have always been adhering to the student-oriented concept of “East Meets West” and the development strategy of collectivization school-running driven by science and research.
– We provide our students with a comprehensive 15-year education system covering kindergarten to senior high school,dedicated to the all-round and sustainable development of both mentality and physique of students.
HOW TO APPLY?
– Please kindly send your:
1, Cover letter – CV
2, Bachelor degree
3, Teaching certificate/ Teaching license
4, Reference letter from your previous school(s)
To our HR department via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org