TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
THE ENGLISH PROGRAM and INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM of Rayongwittayakom School and EAL School Groups are currently announcing vacancies for teachers to start working on 1st September 2020
- ENGLISH TEACHERS (4 positions)
- COMPUTER & TECHNOLOGY TEACHER (1 position)
- HEALTH & PE TEACHER (1 position)
• Salary of 34,000 Thai Baht per month (and up based on qualifications and salary negotiable)
• One year contract commitment
• Dedicated team of Thai and Native English speaking consultants supporting teachers throughout the semester (face-to-face, via phone, and online)
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Full curriculum and textbooks provided by the school program.
• Maximum 24 teaching periods per week (50 minutes a period)
• Orientation and training (Thai language, culture, school system, visa, etc.)
• Assistance with opening the Thai bank account
• Native English speakers
• Bachelor degree holders in related field (from an accredited university)
• Teaching experience and/or TEFL preferred, but not required
• 21-50 years old
• A positive attitude
• A desire to learn more about and immerse in the Thai culture
• Passion for teaching
As Rayongwittayakom School is dedicated to providing the best education and care possible for its students, the available positions would suit qualified applicants only.
If you are interested in applying for the positions as aforementioned, please kindly contact us via email: email@example.com, Mobile :( +66 95 494 5235 ) ***Prefer candidates who live in Thailand and start ASAP