TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
We are looking for fun & caring teachers to join our team. We have positions available in the following branches:
1. Ban Pong, Ratchaburi
2. Ari, Bangkok
Fun Language was founded in 1997 and is today one of the leading English language institutes in Thailand. At present, our fun and systematic method is taught in over 50 schools with over 20,000 students enjoying our teaching program.
*** Please note that we are NOT a recruitment agency - our teachers are part of the Fun Language team.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Native English Speakers (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa).
- Fun and enthusiastic individuals who will be caring teachers for our students
- Salary of 42,000 THB / month
- Full Training provided and maximum support given by training staff and management
- Ready-made curriculum, fully complete lesson plans and all teaching materials
- A Thai teacher assigned to each foreign teacher
- Company provides for visas and work permits
- Short term lodging for overseas arrivals
- Support finding your accommodation
- Health and accident insurance
- Thai Bank account provided
- Monday to Friday 8 hours work per day
- Approximately 25 teaching periods per week
- 2 paid sick days per term
We have a big team of teachers (foreign and Thai), Trainers and Senior Teachers. Being part of our team, we will support you and train you. All we ask in return is that you are committed and take teaching seriously - as in the end, the goal is for you to be a good teacher for our students. :)
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at :
To speed the process up, please send us:
- your CV
- a scan or photo of your passport
- a scan or photo of your degree