TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
See "Document File"
Position: English Teacher
Status: Full Time
Salary: Negotiable (commensurate with education and experience)
Start Date: To be discussed at time of offer
Reports to: Director
The Center for Banking Studies (CBS) is a business and banking school of the National Bank of
Cambodia (NBC). It offers an Associate Degree in Banking. The English Curriculum Program at CBS
was started in October 2017 to provide the students opportunities to study and improve their English
language skills as they move towards careers in banking, business and finance.
• Provide English language lessons/education to classes assigned and scheduled by CBS.
• Prepare lessons that adequately correspond to a mixed level class which may include
academic research for the improvement and quality of the students’ learning.
• Conduct testing, grading, and perform assessments to evaluate the students’ levels and
progress. Level evaluation instruments are standardized and coordinated among the
• Comply and cooperate with CBS’ policies and procedures.
• Keep and maintain records or documentation of classes as appropriate.
• Assist in updating and developing the English curriculum at CBS.
• Adhere to professional and generally accepted ethical guidelines of society and the
institution’s culture and philosophy.
• Provide students with individualized assistance as needed.
• Attend teachers’ meetings, training and other school functions as required or necessary.
• Must be a white female native speaker under 30 years old.
• Prefer TESOL/TEFL certification with at least one year of teaching experience,
particularly with youth and adult low-level learners (beginner to elementary students).
Related degree and/or experience may be substituted.
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Must have good communication skills and have the ability to engage the students in
lessons and related activities.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* This is a contractual position. Length of contract to be agreed upon at offer of employment.