Work as an English as an Additional Language (EAL) Teacher, within the IB PYP context.
Develop lesson plans and learning engagements in line with IB philosophies and our own curriculum objectives.
Work collaboratively with homeroom, single subject and other support teachers to help children develop holistically.
Develop and maintain a positive learning environment.
Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of the whole range of abilities.
Support and engage students to take part in additional activities (International Day, CCTV Speaking competitions, sports day, football tournaments, etc.)
Highly competitive salary depending on experience
• School provided housing or housing allowance
• All holidays paid (including winter and summer)
• Professional development and training
• IB Training
• Monthly activities or excursions
• Health insurance
• Relocation and settling in assistance
• Airport pickup
• Good work/life balance
• Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution (preference for degrees in education)
• 1 years teaching experience
• Previous IB teaching experience preferred but not mandatory
Interested applicants should email their CVs to - firstname.lastname@example.org
To Edit or Delete this posting: