The training centres are in 27 different cities all over China; including cities such as Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xi’an, Nanjing and many more!
No experience necessary, new teachers welcome!
Start Immediately / Ongoing Positions Available
Competitive Salary: 12000-18000 RMB per month, ($1,705 - $2,560 USD), (£1,320 - £1,975 GBP), (depending on qualification)
- a) Student age: Teens (10-18), Adults, (18+)
- b) Class Size: one on one, small groups of four and groups up to 10-12 students.
- c) Working hours: 25 teaching hours, 10 office hours per week and 2 days off (weekdays)
- d) Working shift: 9/10am-5/6pm OR 1/2pm-9/10pm
- c) Teach classes, prepare and complete all associated tasks.
- d) Complete assignments allocated by the head teacher
- e) Attend training, meetings and company activities
- f) Continuously learning and improving your teaching skills
- g) Maintain a good relationship with students and colleagues
- a) Salary ranging: 12000-18000 RMB per month, ($1,705 - $2,560 USD), (£1,320 - £1,975 GBP), (depending on qualification)
- b) Housing allowance: 1500-3000 RMB per month, ($215 - $425 USD) (£165 - £330 GBP), (depending on qualification and city)
- c) Quarterly performance bonus of 2500 RMB, ($355 USD), (£275 GBP), (depending on performance)
- d) Air ticket allowance: 8000 RMB per year, ($1,135 USD), (£880 GBP)
- e) Contract renewal bonus of 3000-6000 RMB, ($425 - $855 USD), (£330 - £660 GBP)
- f) Open class bonus of 200 RMB per new student, ($28 USD), (£22 GBP)
- g) Vacation: 10 days annual leave, 11 Chinese public holidays and 1-day off for Christmas
- h) Prepaid TEFL course (Optional)
- i) Seven days hotel reimbursement
- j) Insurance: Health and accident insurance provided
- k) Reimbursement: Up to 9000 RMB, ($1,280 USD), (£990), (visa application fee reimbursement)
- a) Interview guidance and arrangement
- b) Visa guidance, follow up and advice
- c) Pre-training: orientation, learn about Chinese culture and learn Mandarin
- d) Airport pickup
- e) Hotel arrangement upon arrival
- f) Apartment rent support
- g) City life introduction and guidance
- h) Activities provided
- Fluent English-Speaker: UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa. (Chinese Z-Visa requirement).
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- TEFL / TESOL or equivalent teaching certificate, (minimum 120 hours). Or 2 years relevant experience with a reference letter.
- Clean criminal record.
Please send your CV, a recent photograph, a self-introduction video and quote: EJF/Teens/Adults
To Edit or Delete this posting: