TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
We are recruiting qualified and experienced English teachers to join our team in China throughout 2019 and into 2020 to help our students achieve their literacy goals. To join us, you must hold a Bachelor's Degree and have preferably two years of classroom experience.
Our students are aged between 2.5 and 12 years old. As a Reading Specialist, you will be teaching reading and literacy skills using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore.
We are looking for teachers willing to sign a one-year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive days off per week on weekdays.
- Salary: RMB 16,000 - 20,0000 per month
- Completion bonus (one month's salary)
- Round-trip flight reimbursement (up to RMB 6,500 upon completion of the
- 10 days paid annual leave plus all Chinese national holidays
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent
- Legal Work Visa provided
- Airport pick-up
- Paid training/induction programme with I Can Read's Professional Development
- Small class sizes, a maximum of 8 permanent students
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Opportunities to relocate internationally to our other I Can Read centres throughout South-East Asia
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV
- A cover letter clearly stating when you’re available to join us
- A recent Photo
- Scanned copy of your Bachelor's Degree