TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Job for English teachers
The Hiring Committee at Konkuk University Language Institute (www.kfli.konkuk.ac.kr), one of the most prestigious universities in Seoul, Korea, is looking for qualified part-time Instructors under the following terms:
1. Starting date of employment: July 26th, 2019
2. Position: part-time English instructor for university affiliated institute kids program – Summer Junior Camp.
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Teach minimum of 20 hours a week (kids camp-4-6th grade students) – total 40 hours (1:30-5:30 pm)
2) Develop supplementary teaching materials or tests
3) Write reports on students¡¯ progress or class evaluation
4) Attend various professional events such as workshops, professional lectures, orientation for new program/curriculum or all other job related meetings
4. Required Qualifications:
¢Ñ Native speaker of English (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales)
¢Ñ Bachelor¡¯s degree from English (as the first language) spoken countries
¢Ñ Masters in TESOL, Linguistics, Education, English are preferred.
¢Ñ Applicants with TESOL certificates are preferred
5. Period of employment: 10 days. (weekdays, July 26th, 2019 – August 8th, 2019), 13:30-17:30
There will be a training workshop in July. (No extra payment for workshop. It is included in total payment.)
¡Ø Please email me your resume by June 24th, 2019. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
¡Ø First-come-first-served finish so please be hurry.Thank you.