TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Full-Time Kindergarten ESL Teachers Needed in Chengdu - Direct Recruiter, Not an Agency
--Salary for classroom based Homeroom teacher: 16,000 RMB-19,000 RMB (depending on experience, pre-tax)
What we offer:
– Private accommodation completes with all basic living necessities, or 2000-3000 RMB monthly housing allowance.
– Basic Health Insurance provided；
– 4,000 RMB arrival bonus to help your settling in process.
– 3,000 RMB document reimbursement for authentication.
– 8,000 RMB contract completion bonus.
– All FULLY LEGAL visas: Work Permit certificate and residence permit.
– All Chinese holidays and 3 days for Christmas, 3 weeks winter holiday
– A highly organized and professional teaching curriculum.
– Additional professional development for long term contract;
– Work conditions and culture more reflective of international values;
* Applicants from English as primary language countries only;
* University degree in any subject; Major in Childhood Education or Education preferred;
* At least one of the following:
a. TEFL / TESOL / CELTA over 120 hours;
b. Major in Education;
c. Recognized Teaching License;
d. Minimum 2 years teaching kindergarten/primary school in a second language setting, and with Stamped (in China) or Signed Reference Letter;
* Some experience with children and preferably teaching kindergarten or preschool age;
(Especially for homeroom position).
* Lively and cheerful personality;
* Professional work ethic;
* Responsible and safety conscious;
* Loves children;
* Willing to learn;
* Must be able to provide criminal background check.
If you love kids and think you fit the bill we would love to hear from you.
We do not accept applications without some form of personalized introductory email or from emails with multiple recipients.
On the application please state whether you are looking for full-time or part-time positions.
Please include ALL the following documentation that you can;
1) Resume/CV – the resume should include: name, address and telephone in home country (not China); Nationality; Date of birth; Place of birth; Employment history (positions, periods of employment including year AND MONTH); Education (final qualification, university, country, and dates including year AND MONTH)
2) Degree certificate – scan of your highest education certificate
3) ESL Teaching Certification – scan of your teaching certificate (if available)
4) Passport scan - you may blank out the photo and other personal information but we need to see expiration date, country and place of birth to ensure you are eligible for foreign expert certification using that passport
We DO NOT accept applications from countries where English is not the first national language.
Other contact info: