TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
It’s close to the new year! Now is your chance to make the move you have been waiting for;-
The New Zealand Centre for Culture and Education is looking for experienced teachers for its Pre-School and Elementary School students in the heart of Seoul, Korea. Based in Gang-nam.
We can offer you followings;-
- Annual contracts and can be extended
- Free round trip airfare if applied in overseas
- Free comfortable and furnished accommodation near by the NZ Centre
- Working Hour : 09:30am to 6:30pm (Monday – Friday, 1 hour Lunch and etc time included)
- Health insurance: 50% employer subsidized
- Paid vacation : 15 days
- An excellent remuneration package is offered ; dependent upon qualifications and experience (KR2.5mil – KR2.8mil Won per month plus a severance pay)
- Free lunch
You are required to provide us the following documents for E2 visa application;-
- 8 recent photos
- A copy of your valid passport
- Copies of degree(s)/certificate(s) either certified by Apostile
- Ministry of Justice criminal clearance letter certified by Apostile
- Transcripts (undergraduate and graduate)if available
New Zealand Centre (NZC)
Level 2, 830-40 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06243, Korea