TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
FEMALE NES ENGLISH ESL TEACHERS - SAUDI ARABIA - MUST HAVE MA Degree (Education, TESOL, English, Applied Linguistics, English Literature)
American Academy Saudi Arabia is looking to immediately hire qualified Female Native English Speaker ESL English Teachers to teach in Saudi Arabia. ESL instructors will teach Saudi Arabian male prep-year university students in all aspects foundation four skills English – Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
Female Native English Speaker ESL English Teachers
Immediate Hire for January 13th Start Date
Duration of Contract
We offer teachers a choice of 6-month or 1-year contracts as per your preference. Please inquire with our HR department about the specific lengths of currently available contracts. Contracts usually will offer a renewal extension.
- Only Native English Speakers born and raised in USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa will be considered for hire. Our apologies, but Non-Native Speakers from other countries should not apply as we cannot secure visas for you.
- You must hold a valid passport from either USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa with not less than 1.5 years of passport validity. Important: Your passport must have not less than 4 empty pages (2 X 2 side-by-side pages) in your passport for Saudi visa issuance.
- You must have an MA degree to apply for these teaching positions. Teachers with degree majors in Education, TESOL, English Language Teaching, English, Applied Linguistics, or English Literature will be the preferred candidates. Other degree holders may apply.
ESL Teaching Certificate Requirement
- If your degree is not a TESOL or ELT major, you must hold an ESL teaching certificate attained through face-to-face study of not less than 120 hours. Any one of the following is acceptable: CELTA, TEFL, TESOL, etc.)
ESL Experience Requirement
- All teachers must have a proven track record of 3 Years of Full-time ESL teaching experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be responsible for teaching female Saudi students all aspects foundation four skills English within the curriculum guidelines provided.
- Assess learners with a variety of assessment tools including course unit exams and quizzes, and various Formative and Summative assessments.
- Deliver engaging student-centered task-based lessons to learners.
MA Degree Full Package is 15,000 SAR per month broken down as follows:
- Base Salary = 11,000 SAR per month
- Contract Completion Bonus (paid upon contract completion) = calculated as an additional 1,000 SAR per month
- Accommodation Allowance (if you do not take AA housing) - 2,500 SAR per month added extra money to Monthly Base Salary
- Transportation Allowance (if you do not take AA transportation - 500 SAR per month added extra money to Monthly Base Salary
- Private furnished accommodations with utilities paid by company
- Daily transportation to and from work
- Paid visa with hotel and meals during visa processing
- 2-way flight tickets (beginning & end of contract)
- Medical coverage in case of emergency
Quick Apply Online at https://form.jotform.me/80732182876463