TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Premier English is a small, independent, British-run school in Qingdao, one of China's most desirable cities. We are currently recruiting new teachers for 2018 and 2019. We pride ourselves on being a friendly school where the teachers take a real interest in the student's language development. Unlike larger, more corporate organizations, our teachers also have the chance to get involved with improving the school as a whole and the freedom to do what they think is in the students' best interest.
We are proud of our teacher satisfaction record. In 2017 we had an 80% rate for teachers signing up to continue teaching after their first year contracts had been completed. This track record is very good for EFL schools in China such as Premier English and we are on course for a similar achievement this year. I hope it serves as an endorsement of Premier English's role as an employer.
There are many advantages to joining our team:
• Small classes of up to 6 students
• Experienced teachers to help new teachers learn the ropes
• The room to grow as a teacher and make an impact; as a small school we want teachers to get involved and help shape and develop the school
• Fully equipped classrooms and a large library of both physical and electronic teaching resources
• Training course prior to starting work so you feel confident and well equipped on your first day
• The chance to work with all age groups
• Mandarin classes available for those wanting to learn Chinese
Total package worth: 12500-16000 CNY per month
• Free modern accommodation
• Salary 9,000 - 12,000 RMB per month, depending on experience, responsibilities and length of contract
• Flights, medical, and visa fees (whilst in China) reimbursed
• Mandarin lessons (up to an hour every weekday)
• Professional development and training
• Small classes of around 6 students
• Free airport pickup
• Assistance with setting up bank accounts, mobile phone cards etc.
• Step-by-step help with getting a Chinese work visa and reimbursement of visa fees
• Fluent English speaking
• Enthusiastic about teaching
• Willing to learn as well as teach
• Genuinely interested in living in China
You must have:
• Good communication, administrative and IT skills
• The ability to adapt to life and work in a Chinese community
Visit our website and apply using our online form: www.teachpremierenglish.com/apply
Alternatively, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org