TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
The employer is the largest Chinese education group listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 2006, with a network by 2017 of 77 schools, 855 learning centers, and 19 bookstores. It has over 22,000 teachers in 65 cities across Mainland China. To date, it has had over 33.5 million student enrollments, including 4.9 million enrollments in 2017. Approximately 50% of all Chinese students studying abroad have either studied with the company or have taken one of the company’s examinations.
- Age: 3-8 years old
- Class size: 12 kids
- Duration of each class: 1 hour
- Teaching hours: 20-25 hours/w
- Office hours: 15-20 hours/w
- Native speaker
- Bachelor Degree or above
- TEFL certificate
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Base salary: ¥ 20 000 = roughly $ 3000 / £ 2250 (+ bonuses)
- Airfare allowance: ¥ 10k every year
- Housing allowance:￥2000
- Holidays: all Chinese public holidays + 3 or 4weeks
- Visa reimbursement and assistance provided
HOW TO APPLY:
- WeChat: lorenchonza
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: luoheng1011