TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
U-Learn is a diversiﬁed education management company established in cooperation with Shanghai Jiao Tong University, specializing in three core areas: international education programs at Chinese institutions, international exchange and US dual-diploma programs, and US college admissions counseling services. Our goal is to provide a premier, comprehensive global education service package to our clients, ultimately bridging the gap between high school, college, and career.
Available Positions for Immediate Start ¡V Shanghai, China
● International Baccalaureate DP Visual Arts teacher ¡V URGENT 2018
● Middle School ESL ¡V Spring 2019 (Jinshan District, Shanghai)
● US College Consultant ¡V February 2019
● International Baccalaureate PYP teachers (with teaching license from native country)
● International Baccalaureate MYP & DP English teachers ¡V Fall 2019
● Subject teachers (Drama, PE, Librarian and Art) ¡V Fall 2019
● ESL Teachers (Primary through High School Levels) ¡V Fall 2019
● International Baccalaureate DP Economics, History, Visual Arts teachers ¡V Fall 2019
● High School Academic English teacher ¡V Fall 2019
For detailed job descriptions, salaries &benefits, please contact email@example.com
Required / Recommended Background & Experience:
● Minimum Bachelor¡¦s degree in related majors
● 1-2 years of relevant experience
● Valid TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate OR 2 years of post-graduate working experience
● Previous experience with ESL students (preferred)
● Recent graduates from Top US colleges are strongly encouraged to apply
Benefit Package include:
● Competitive salary with a pay raise each year (renewing contract)
● Accommodation allowance & Airfare allowance
● Medical insurance
● Work permit sponsorship
● Paid vacation in addition to paid holidays in official Chinese Calendar
● Professional Development Opportunity and paid trainings
We are now accepting applications for Spring & Fall 2019 positions.
Interested candidates - please send Resume/C.V. with a recent photo at firstname.lastname@example.org