Start date: September, 2018
Location: District 1,3,4,5,6,7, Binh Thanh, Tan Binh, Tan Phu
Description: Teach general English – Speaking and Listening
- Age of students: Primary (6-11); Low Secondary (12-15)
- Public schools – class size: 35 – 40 ss/class
- Design effectively and engaging lesson plan;
- Total hours: 10 – 20hrs/week
- Contract length: at least 6 months
- Based on qualifications and experience the NET pay from $1000 to $2000 per monthly
- Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
- Work permit reimbursement
- Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
- Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
- Native English speaker
- English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
- Bachelor’s degree
- A police background clearance from your home country.
- A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
- Experience in teaching kindergarten is preferred
Commit to at least 6 months teaching placement.
How to apply
Your application should include:
- A cover letter.
- A curriculum vitae.
- A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
- Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
- Copies of police background check (a must)
- Reference letters (optional).
- A recent photo of yourself.
Who to contact?
Ms. Trang Tran
Tel: (84) 8 38 203 202 / Mobile: 093.5359.767
Add: 07 Tran Quoc Thao, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC, Vietnam
To Edit or Delete this posting: