TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Kingsbridge Education (http://www.kbgcsh.com/) is looking to hire ESL teachers for the upcoming school semester in September for Primary, Middle, and/or High School in Shanghai. WE ARE NOT AN AGENT - WE ARE A DIRECT EMPLOYER and… legally licensed for B level work permits and visas.
Working Environment & Responsibility:
• Teach English to primary, middle and/or high school students
• Able to give high quality lessons
• Teaching material will be provided by us but you need to review the materials and prepare for lessons
• Willing to communicate with other teachers in the schools about teaching methods and course design.
Detailed Job Description:
• Working Hours: during normal school hours Monday to Friday; 30 work hours per week which includes 21 teaching hours (35-40 min for each class) and 9 hours of lesson prep and school activities; Weekends are off
• Start Date: End of August
• Working Venue: Shanghai
Salary and benefits
• 18-22k per month plus work visa, medical insurance allowance, attendance bonuses, and travel reimbursement, winter holiday plus government holiday pay.
• Bachelor Degree or above
• Only Native English Speakers from Canada, UK, U.S, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, and New Zealand to conform with Chinese Work Permit regulations
• Candidates with teaching experience
• TESOL/TEFL certificate (or equivalent ) is preferred
• Healthy and No criminal record
If you are interested and qualify, MUST send:
• Resume (CV)
(Don’t send anything else unless we ask for it, we don't want your videos)