TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
1. We are looking for a committed, hard-working teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. The assigned teacher will be under the responsibility of preparing, implementing and delivering a full educational teaching plan according to the institute’s requirement. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to the students in concordance with the guidelines of the institution while helping to develop their language abilities.
2. The ideal candidate for this position will be a passionate, industrious, cooperative, and knowledgeable about educational best practices.
3. The main aim is to help cultivate and maintain the student’s interest in language education and be an dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
1. Prepare material for lessons, demonstrations, and different language related activities recommended by the institute.
2. Operate teaching equipment including computers, projectors, printers, photocopiers etc.
3. Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning.
4. Provide individualized instruction to students by promoting interactive learning.
5. Coordinate with classroom teachers to determine daily tasks.
6. Work with students individually or in small groups for extension or remediation.
7. Attend staff meetings, professional development, and training sessions.
8. Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoors activities.
1. Associate’s degree in education or related field – Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education / preferred.
2. TESOL, CELTA or equally valid International English teaching certificates.
3. At least 3 years of proven experience (English as a second language abroad will be a plus)
4. Well-Organized and committed.
5. Creative and energetic.
6. Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
7. Excellent communicability and personal skills
8. Strong moral values and discipline.