TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
School type: Int Kindergarten
School location: Beijing city
Salary: 16,000 - 22,000 RMB after taxes
Work day: Mon-Friday
Student age group: 2-7 y
Class size: 18
Airfare reimbursement or allowance: yes
Medical insurance: yes
Holiday pay: yes
Work visa: yes
Start date: Aug 2018
Contract length: 12 months
Requirement for applicant:
1. Learn and administer the appropriate curriculum for children in your care for both classroom and outdoor activities, in accordance with age appropriate objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy.
2. Maintain daily communication with families of children in your care.
3. Maintain confidentiality with information shared by owner, administration, teachers, staff and families.
4. Report any suspected child abuse to owner or administrator. You are a mandated reporter.
5. Maintain all appropriate daily records.
6. Assess and record progress in all areas of growth for children in your care. This includes physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth.
7. Document incidents and accidents appropriately for the administrators' approval.
8. Arrange the classroom environment in accordance to program goals.
9. Meet all Quality Assurance and Education Best Practice Guidelines.
10. Maintain the health and safety of children in your care and under your supervision
11. Attend required curriculum, safety, and childcare trainings
- Salary Range (Pre-Tax): 16,000 - 24,000
- Housing Allowance (Beijing): 3,000
- Medical Insurance w/ Access to some Private Hospitals (i.e., OASIS)
- First Time Signing Bonus: 6,000
- Annual Flight Allowance: Within 10,000
- Annual Retention Bonus (Paid at anniversary of first work day): 6,000
- Visa Costs Covered by School
- Chinese national holidays, 10 days annual leave, plus 1 day for Christmas and 1 day for Thanksgiving
How many teachers do you need: 5
What subjects do the teachers teach: ESL, Homeroom
Email - email@example.com