TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Korvia Consulting is one of the largest and most trusted public school teacher placement agencies in South Korea. Since 2006, Korvia has offered teachers continual support from initial application, to their first day of school, to their final day in South Korea. Korvia is also one of the few agencies to be located in the nation's capital of Seoul allowing us uninterrupted communication as well as access to some of the best positions available.
Korvia works directly with the Korean government as well as education offices around the country and are an OFFICIAL PARTNER of the EPIK, GEPIK, and GOE programs.
1. Airfare Provided
2. Medical Insurance / National Pension Covered
3. Severance Pay
4. Settlement Allowance
5. Renewal Allowance
6. Paid Vacation + National Holidays
7. Fully-furnished Single Housing Provided
8. Income Tax Exemption (US, AU, NZ, UK, SA citizens only)
9. Orientation before Placement
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
1. Be a citizen of one of the 7 native English speaking countries
(USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand)
2. Hold a 3-4 year Bachelor's Degree in any field
3. Have NO Criminal Record (Misdemeanors or felonies)
Fill out your online application on the link below.