TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Web International English is one of China's most recognized and respected brands. Since its inception in 1998, Web has gone on to establish over 150 training centers throughout China and now stands at the forefront of the language training industry. It has 4 divisions including Web International English, Web HWJ, Happy Goal Kids English and C&S International Academy. We believe in making a difference. Web International English stands for quality and innovation in education. Because of this, we draw talented people to work at Web and we continually invest in the use of technology to stay ahead of the curve. We deliver high-quality service by empowering students to achieve communicative excellence in English, helping them function effectively in a globalized world.
Our Teaching Philosophy
Language is a skill, similar to learning to drive or play a sport. Therefore, it must be acquired through practice. It cannot be learned by passively sitting through grammar lectures given by a teacher. Small class sizes, which allow students to receive maximum attention from the teachers. CALL (Computer Assisted Language Learning) attempts to mirror the first language learning experience as closely as possible with an emphasis on listening and speaking. Flexible class schedules for students. Students can mould their studying around their work or school lives.
Most Web students start at Web with some English ability, with their reading and writing skills better than their listening and speaking. They are often especially lacking confidence and fluency, so it is our job to create a learning environment which is as positive and supportive as possible. We also want to create the closest thing we can to an English immersion environment, so we don’t allow Chinese to be spoken in the classroom.
1. Teaching ESL--- English as a Second Language
2. Lesson planning and preparation as well as curriculum development
3. Supervising test and exams and giving level tests
4. Assisting with administration including intake and placement of students and recording attendance
5. Counseling students
6. Participating in the school’s social program including Extra Curricular Activities (ECA’s)
7. participating in Employee training programs and workshops organized by the school
8. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by the school
9. Student’s age: Adults
10. Students per class: 1-20
11. Classes’ main type: Private Classes, Salon Classes, for which we have ready-to-use lesson plans, and Social Clubs
1. Bachelor degree or above (Welcome fresh graduates to apply)
2. Native English speaker
3. Teaching experiences or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA
1) Remuneration Package:
i) For 25 weekly teaching hours: Highly competitive Base Salary+ Housing Allowance: RMB15400-17400/month(A two-month probation period: RMB14400-16400/month)
ii) Highly overtime pay and corporate training class fee
iii) Year-end bonus
iv) RMB 6000 year airfare
v) Quarterly performance bonus
2) Employee Benefits:
i) 16 paid holidays (including public holidays, goes up next year)
ii) Medical Insurance
iii) Mandarin Classes
iv) Fully paid and sponsored Z visa
3) Career Development:
i) 1 week induction training(including a 2-day intensive session)
ii) On job training(including on-line and live sessions)
iii) Possible Head/Senior teacher advancement
4) Arrival Assistance:
i) Free first week hotel accommodation
ii) Assistance on housing, bank account opening and health check etc.
Work place/Location: Shenzhen
1. Hai dian ju, Nanhai Main road, Nanshan district (opposite from Hai Ya Department Store )
2. 5F, Gang’ao City Building, Huaqiangbei, Futian District
3.,4F, Injoy Mall, Zhongkang Rd, Shangmeilin, Futian District
4. Jin an Commercial Plaza 2/F ,Tao yuan Road , Nan shan District ( near SU NING Corporation
5. 3 F,Shengtang Building, East Block, Tairan 9th Road, No.1, Futian District.
6. 3F/Building A, Dushi Mingyuan, NO.1 Shucheng Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen.
7. L5-038,5F/Haiya Colorful City (shopping mall),Jian An 1st Street,Baoan District, Shenzhen.
For more information please visit our website: http://www.webi.com.cn
Please send your resume, a recent photo, a photocopy of your passport and visa (if you are in China) BA degree certificate , and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate to Carol: Email: email@example.com, Tel: 0755-82702705