TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
V. Future is currently hiring native English speakers to teach and live in China this year! Don't miss the exciting opportunity to live in thriving cities, improve your teaching skills, and explore China. Now hiring in our three locations in the Jilin and Liaoning province: CHANGCHUN, SHENYANG, AND MEIHE! See what you can do for V. Future and what V. Future can do for you in 2017!
• Native English speaker
• University or college degree (Bachelor’s or higher)
• A TESOL, TEFL, or other relevant ESL teaching certification
• No criminal record
• Valid passport
• Good physical health
• An open mind and positive attitude!
What We Offer
• 8,000-12,000 RMB monthly salary (depending on education & experience)
• 1,200-1,500 RMB monthly housing allowance
• 8,000 RMB airfare allowance paid at end of contract
• 1,200 RMB medical expense reimbursement yearly
• 2 days off a week, Chinese holidays off and Christmas day off
• 3 weeks’ holidays paid at end of contract
• Overtime pay provided and paid monthly
• Health insurance up to 50,000 RMB if in an accident
• Taxi fare subsidy from Headquarter to Branch schools
• Free Mandarin lessons provided by school
• Free airport pick-up
• 1 week paid for hotel upon arrival
• Paid visa processing inside China
• Regularly scheduled staff get-togethers and meals
• Induction & on-the-job teaching professional training
• Assistance in finding a furnished apartment with fridge, washing machine, TV set, shower, and western toilet.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or interest you may have. All resumes, questions or requests for interviews may be submitted to our recruitment email or through this forum’s private messenger. We have recruitment staff in China and America who are ready to help you out. Also, check out our Facebook page to see our teachers and students in action!