TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Thunyawit School is a private school with 19 years of high reputation with more than 1500 students. The expanding numbers of students are now increasing every year. The school is located in Rangsit area, Pathumthanee (near Future Park Rangsit) We are looking for a qualified native English speaker to teach English for young learners.
1. The teacher will be teaching English to students in Primary3 (9 years old).
2. The average amount of teaching is 15 periods per week (50 minutes -1 hour period).
Working hours are from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am. to 13:50 pm..
3. There are 25 students per class.
4. There is a qualified Thai teacher assists in the classroom.
5. All classrooms are provided 42” inches TV with air-conditioner.
6. Textbooks and teaching materials are supplied by the school.
7. A teacher is required to abide with the school's rules and regulations, join in and assist some of the school activities.
1. Applicants must be native English speakers only from the South Africa , UK , USA , Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
2. Applicants must have a previous teaching experience.
3. Applicants should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pay rate is 600 baht/ period
-Lunch is provided.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Contact MR. Tom at 086-880-3240 at anytime to arrange an interview.
School websites: www.thunyawit.com