TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Receive a comprehensive teaching package, legal work visa, full arrival support and more when you teach abroad with English First. We've been in China for over 20 years. Join our academic team of over 2,400 teachers and staff in over 200 schools aross Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and 60 other cities.
• 12,000 - 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
• 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• 10,000 RMB salary advance available
• Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social events
• Teacher advantages discount scheme
• Job rotation scheme
Go on an adventure, meet new people and enjoy the all the cultural activities China has to offer. From biking near the Great Wall, water rafting in Anji, creating a masterpiece at a Chinese calligraphy class or savouring a delicious meal with fellow teachers at a local Xinjiang restaurant, EF English First plans ongoing events to give you the chance to experience a different side of your new home. Check out what some of our teachers have recently been up to below:
Learning the traditional art of shadow puppets
Hiking all the way to the top of iconic Mount Hua, near Xi'An
• A Bachelor's Degree
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• The ability to obtain a clear background check
• The ability to live and work abroad for a one year contract or longer