TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
Canterbury TEFL Course in sunny MADRID, SPAIN. 4 wk course with GUARANTEED TEACHING JOBS in our school. Work opportunities begin during the course!
- Guaranteed lifetime job with Canterbury (10-15 hrs/wk)
- Lifetime job placement assistance with other schools
- Accredited TEFL certificate
- Visa support for non EU residents
- A College graduate: Are you a recent college graduate who would like to take some time off before grad school or starting a corporate job?
- A university student looking to do a gap year?
- Tired of your job: Have you had enough of the corporate world and would like to start a new career path and life?
- An English Teacher: Are you already an English teacher with a TEFL or CELTA Certificate?
- Looking for A First Job: Are you at least 18 years old and dreaming of being an ESL teacher?
- Retired: Are you retired and ready for a new challenge?
- Do you want to travel and have an international circle of friends?
- Would you like to learn another language?
- Do you want to enjoy the Spanish lifestyle in a sunny climate?
The answer to all these questions is CANTERBURY TEFL!
- Learn how to confidently teach English to businesses, adults, teenagers, and children!
- Guaranteed, immediate work opportunities through our English academy!
- Live in a vibrant, multi-cultural city with incredible history, architecture, food, nightlife, and people!
- Options to participate in cultural activities, meet other expats, and even take Spanish lessons with us!
995 euros TEFL Course Price
- 280 euros Paid internship Teaching
- 715 euros Final price
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
C/ Covarrubias 22, 2 Dcha.
Tel: +34 918 380 082
(Don’t forget we are 9 hours, West Coast to 6 hours, East Coast, ahead of the US and Canada and 1 hour ahead of Great Britain. Please call between 10:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M., Spanish time. If you are calling from California or Vancouver, that would be from 1:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. and if you are calling from New York or Toronto that would be 4:00 A.M. to 12:00 noon.)