TESOL Planet provides the TESOL Teaching community with current TESOL teaching jobs, TESOL Teacher Training, and TESOL Information for those English speaking teachers looking to Teach English as a Second Language around the world. TESOL planet is here to help all TESOL teachers make informed choices about their TESOL teaching career.
Welcome to TESOL Planet!
YES TESOL THAILAND
YES TESOL THAILAND course is a 4-week, 120-hour intensive language teaching course leading to the fully accredited New Zealand Language Centres TESOL certificate. The YES TESOL Thailand course is run in collaboration with NZLC which has operated quality English language courses and teacher training for almost 30 years. The internationally recognized NZLC Certificate from YES TESOL Thailand will open the door to a wide range of job opportunities and higher salaries not only in Thailand, but throughout the world.
From the moment you arrive in Bangkok, YES TESOL Thailand will provide all the support you will need to make your stay a valuable and enjoyable one.
â– We can provide pick-up from the airport.
â– All the materials and facilities you will need for the course will be provided for you. Every trainee will receive a Trainees Manual and have access to all the reference books necessary for your assignments.
â– All trainees will have a minimum of 6 hours teaching practice at our very own Youth Exchange School during the course.
â– Accommodation of a high standard close to the training centre in either a self-contained apartment or hotel is available for all trainees.
â– All trainees will gain free membership to our gym, swimming pool and basketball court.
Finding a Job
The YES organization has been active in the field of education for over 25 years with international schools in both Bangkok and Ubon Ratchitani as well as our long-running exchange programs for all ages. YES has extensive connections with both government and private schools from kindergarten to college level, as well as many of the EFL schools throughout Thailand and in many other countries. With the accredited NZLC TESOL certificate and our full assistance, finding a teaching job will present no difficulties.
1. Language Skills Development
2. Background to Language Learning and teaching
3. Grammar and Language Awareness
4. Lesson Planning and Resource Development
5. Managing and Teaching the Learning Process
6. Materials and Task Evaluation
7. Teaching Practice with Observation and Feedback
8. Methodology Development
1.18 years or over
2. Bachelor’s degree preferred
3. Good command of written and spoken English. To gain the most from the course participants should have an IELTS score (or equivalent) of at least between 5.0 and 6.0 (General or Academic) or Cambridge First Certificate ‘A’ or ‘B’ pass. Participants without IELTS certificates should have a minimum of a ‘good intermediate’ level of spoken English fluency.
See our website for special offers and full details
Tel: (662) 508-0099 Ext. 1211 Kim